Thursday, December 31, 2009
Today is the last day of the year, and I myself had made up my mind
to start my own business for 2010. Here to share with you what I had now
going to go through to start a business and an urge that had been linger with me for a very long time.
1) Define a market niche for the business - who to cater, who to serve
2) Define a strategy to start this business - what idea needed to be different from other competitors
3) Finding out the cost of business, rental, fixtures, goods and etc, and then capital needed.
4) Finding a location for the business.
5) Getting supplier to supply goods for the business.
6) Getting someone to renovate the place for the business.
7) Thinking of how to market this business, spend money or any other free media.
Above is just some starting item to do for me at the moment. I welcome anyone who had setup and already run a successful business to share some of the things to watch out, to do and factors of ensuring a successful business.
Happy New Year to my readers!